• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. baddmove

Changing an oil pump

I think my oil pump is going out in my 89 B II, here's why i think that. First, it will run fine til it warms up, then it starts to get louder/grumpier sounding and when i stop at a light my oil light starts to flicker, I have flushed the oil system twice in the last 8 months. So, if any of you...
  2. baddmove

Idle drops then surges.

I took it to O'rielly's here in town and they did the code check but could not come up with anything that helped, one guy said EGR valve,another said O2 sensor..this is on my 89 Bronco II, anyone have any ideas? I don't have much cash and this is my work truck..Thanks..
  3. baddmove

no power to fuel pump..

This is my post from the Bronco II forums at FTE Thurs. morning i lost power to my FP, i thought it went bad so i spent most of my weekend replacing the FP..(it's in the tank) when i got done, still didn't work so i replaced the FP relay , still no power to the FP, what else can i try guys? I...
  4. baddmove

The new B II..

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/819641-the-new-bii.html need to fix the front bumper on the 89"
  5. baddmove

vacuum module?

on a B II.89.AT....where is it located?? i think mine is going out as the truck has to warm up for it to shift into drive.. just started doing this the other day..i did a fluid/filter change and used Lucas, but it still takes about 5 mins before it will shift into drive..i am running in second...
  6. baddmove

heya, from WA..

Hi all..new to this forum and it looks like a great place, i have been a member of FTE for a while now and am glad to be a member here now..thanx!!:pray:
  7. baddmove

Window help

hey all! nice place!!..i just bought (1100$) a 89' EB a/t 2.9L bronco II and it has a passenger side window prob.. i can roll it up/down from the drivers side and also if i open the pass. door..but when the door is closed, it wont go up/down..if i pull on the wire going to the fender well and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad