• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. no 4x4

Hello still have no 4x4 on my 2001 ranger edge 4.0 l .I replaced the transfer case shift electric motor still nothing waiting for my chilton manual but would love to hear ideas.I used to hear clicking noise under glove vice and see 4x4 lights when key is turned to start just for a split second...
  2. introduction

Hello my name is Rob I am new member I am 45 from long island and look forward to help and be helped on here.I am a Ford guy and have a 2012 Ford explorer, 1999 Ford expedition 5.4, 2002 Ford f250 superduty lariat crew cab 7.3 diesel ,2002 f150 4.6 and finaly a 2001 Ford ranger edge 4x4 live...
  3. noise from live front axle on 2001 ford ranger edge.

Hi I have 2001 ranger edge with live axle 4x4 not working but will figure it out I know its common.my question is why would I have a noise in front end when driving,even in neutral?by the way I took the front driveshaft out thinkin might have something to do with it.also my gas milage is not...
  4. 2001 ford ranger edge front differential

Hello my name is rob from long isLand I'm a ford guy all the way im 45 and all my trucks with th exception of one two wheel drive chevy i built as a kid very fast 283 enough of that i was usually know for towing chevys off the beach and my 17 year old son 20 year old daughter and lovely wife...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad