• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Gudda

Thought I would show mine

I'm pretty new here but I been working on mine for about 2 years now. It started out stock I put a RC 4" then a 6" skyjacker and bobbed the bed and now finally did a SAS. Should have started there.
  2. Gudda

Rubicon express 5.5 springs

I'm rounding up parts for my sas and I'm curious if anyone has used these or knows anything about them. I did see somewhere there 240 ppi but not sure if that's true? Also I'm trying to keep the same ride height and currently I'm on the skyjacker 6" ttb coils?
  3. Gudda

Early bronco disc conversion

I bought a 1975 early bronco Dana 44 to do a sas swap on my ranger. The guy I bought it from had started the disc swap, he had the backing plates and spindles already installed. Now here's my question is the Chevy spindle longer or shorter then the stock drum brake spindal? He gave me all...
  4. Gudda

Welding rockslides to frame near gas tank

So I bought a bender and made a pair of sliders for my truck now I'm at a road block. I want to weld them to the frame and on the driver side but I'm worried about the rubber fuel lines that run in the top of the frame. Should I be? Or Should I shield them or pull them out? Thanks
  5. Gudda

TTB coils for SAS

I might get some shit for this question. I have some 6" skyjacker coils for a ttb lift and was wondering if any body has used ttb coils for a SAS. Are they way to stiff? And what's the best coil to use?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad