• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ubersku

Cab Fogging

Hey all. Just clunking along in the 1990 std cab, 2.9 V-6. Had the engine core replaced after my son cracked the case last year! The compressor is not hooked up right now because the last owner broke the collector. Anyway, here in Oregon it rains a bit. Maybe you've heard! I haven't had any...
  2. ubersku

Hey All!

New old Ranger owner from Oregon here. Bought a 1990 2WD Custom w/ 2.9. Got steal of a deal on it. Now I need to fix 'er up to be nice - not perfect or showroom - so my son can be proud of his vehicle when he gets his license. Thanks for any input y'all can give! mark
  3. ubersku

Frustrated Oregon Noob

56 year-old newbie here. Bought a 1990 Ranger Custom for my kid last spring. Not bad, not great. Body has minor dings, interior is in really good shape EXCEPT FOR: 1) sun visors covers are wasted. I can get new ones pretty easy or even have my wife sew on vinyl covers. 2) (the real reason...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad