• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. jchris36

Brake Lines 6" Lift

Hey guys I'm lifting my 93 explorer 4.0 next week, and I just tore the 6" lift of a donor rig that didn't have ABS. My X does, and so in the front I've got two lines going to the caliper. One line is the brake line and the other is for ABS right? I'm getting longer lines like the tech library...
  2. jchris36

1986 2.9 Not Running Right

I've been experiencing this for about 3 months now and I'm really not sure what else to try. I've searched this site many times and read dozens of different threads, and still can't figure out the problem. The truck runs for about 45 minutes, but will then start to cut out, act like it's choked...
  3. jchris36

Stranded- Fuel Pump Relay?

I have an 86 2.9. So I ran out of gas, I miscalculated mileage, I know, stupid. But when I poured in a gallon, the truck barely started, idled like crap and won't run right. Got it to the gas station barely, and filled it up, and same thing. It's 11pm and I am an hour away from home. I have fuel...
  4. jchris36

1986 Camber Fix

Hi guys, I know that this is a popular topic, "I just lifted my truck, now how do I fix the alignment?" but I promise that I did read quite a few threads without solution before I posted this. So yeah, my truck is a 1986 Ranger 2wd. I put in this front leveling kit, from "Summit Engineering"...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad