• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. master Cylinder

Why do some master cylinders have the lines coming out towards the motor and others come out towards the fender
  2. High Rider (I think)

The beging ...........My grandfather bought the truck in 88, left it to my dad in his will in 93, my dad gave it to me in 02. Bad motor and bad 4ald trans.
  3. twin stick bw 1350

J6st wonder if it is possible to twin stick a bw 1350
  4. Brake master cylinder

I know I've read it on here somewhere but can't seem to find it now. Why do the lines come out on the fender side on some brake master cylinders and on the motor side on others
  5. 3:73 or 4:10

Ok so whats better and why. 3:73 or 4:10 both are limited slip. I have both and can't decide witch to run
  6. 87 standard frame with a 89 super cab

Ok so I have an 87 stx standard cab with no motor. Ive bought an 89 thats been wrecked but has a good motor, It also has a good super cab. Now I didnt intend to use the cab but now im leaning towards it. My question is how difficult will it be to put the super cab on my standard frame? Can I get...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad