• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. jeffro184

cash for clunkers haha

i work as a service tech in a ford shop and have been having fun with these trade in cash for clunker trad ins. we have to drain the oil and add sodium silicate/water mix to the engine and run it until it locks up. so far i have blew up 15 engines. ford has been the most durable lasting 4 min...
  2. jeffro184

Silver Lake Memorial Day

any one here going to silver memorial day weekend. im going camping and to the dunes. not with my ranger, isnt ready yet. i will be cruising around on my quad
  3. jeffro184

Gearing Frustration

ok so i have 5.13 gears in the rear 8.8 and right now 4.56 in the front i switched from 4.56 to 5.13 i lost my job and dont have much money and really want to get out wheeling but i wont with that gear split. i can get 5.13 for the front d35 but they are about 270 shipped. i can get 4.88 shipped...
  4. jeffro184

please paint my truck

im gunna paint it in like 3 weeks bright red but i am too excited to wait haha thanks alot -jeff
  5. jeffro184

my 88 no project name

well here is my 88 ranger 5.0 i have been working on for like 4 years, slow progress with college and work but it is lifted 6" class II and 3" body lift. has perry fab and fiber fenders and boxsides, my box side were rusty and was cheaper to do whole body. has an 8.8 and dana 35 all with 5.13...
  6. jeffro184

hey photoshoppers

i dont have a picture, but i was wondering if wondering if someone could take a ford escape and lift it on like 33's, something aggresive. i always thought they might look kinda mean and cool thanks -jeff
  7. jeffro184

Svt Raptor

i went out to silver lake sand dunes friday, and ford svt team was out testing the new prodution raptor. after watching this truck in action i have to say it is one bad ass truck. they were not being easy on these things. they did every thing from jumping the heck out of them, high speed over...
  8. jeffro184

gears 5.13

where can i get 5.13 gears for the front dana 35 cant find them anywhere
  9. jeffro184

c-clip eliminator?

i have a gen 1 that had a 28 stock. i have a skyjacker 6" class II. when i installed the lift i also put in a dana 35 from a 91 explorer. i recently installed a locker up front and went to do the c- clip eliminator and bought the spring and cut to 1 1/2 inch to start. didnt work too long. i took...
  10. jeffro184

dana 35 locker help

i put a detroit ez locker in the front of my ranger. the problem i am having is from a stop acellerating there will be a clunk in the front like it is slamming in and out. i pulled it apart today and looked at every thing and dont see a problem. had 2 bad u joints on the right side so i replaced...
  11. jeffro184

beer here!!!

why is corona and lime sooooo good together???? had maybe 8 tonight and soo smooth. my favorite import!!!!!!!!! :icon_cheers: :icon_cheers: :icon_cheers:
  12. jeffro184

work sucks

what do you all do for a living. I'm a service tech at a ford dealer for 4 years now. fully master certified and senior master (ford certified). also diesel certified. and i love every min of it!!!!!! :icon_cheers:
  13. jeffro184

list your toys

well just like to see what people have out there. iv got a 88 ranger "stock". 2 banshees, a 06' yfz450, and 2 snowmobiles and a 85 mustang project. i have all seasons covered! any one else have any cool toys. oh yeah dont forget the 1973 wheel horse lawnmower :headbang:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad