• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Kdunne910

egr pipe?

anyone know where i can find an egr pipe that goes from the exhaust to egr valve? mine has a leak and i cant seem to find it anywhere. 2000 2wd ranger 3.0 6 cylinder
  2. Kdunne910

abs/ cruse control help?

2000 ranger xlt 6 cylinder 3.0 2wd. so it all started with an easy axle shaft seal replacement. after i get done with that i notice my brake drum was not fitting on the right way. so after playing with some stuff and replacing the brake wheel cylinder the brake lines and the parking brake...
  3. Kdunne910

Transmission problem i think?

i bought my truck in oct and drove 1800 miles to tx. on the drive there i noticed i could not go above 80ish mph without my mph needle going crazy and floating up and down. the faster i would go the more movement the needle would do sometimes it would go down to zero and stay there. also i can...
  4. Kdunne910

hello!

hello i'm from North Carolina but i live in El Paso thanks to the army. i own a 2000 ranger nothing done to it yet but i have plans for it soon.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad