• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Oil gauge broke

My kid was driving my 02 when he said the oil gauge went nuts. It started to flicker up and down real fast then stopped and looked normal. It apparently a number of times before it dropped down below the lowest point of the gauges range for good. It does raise up a small amount but not even...
  2. Front end refresh

Ok so my tires are starting to cup real bad. How bad can it be? I knew the boot on the upper ball joint on the drivers side was ripped so I expected it would need replacing. Shocked was the passenger side was cupped worse and couldn't figure out why. Truck is a 02 Ranger XLT 2wd 3l with the...
  3. Another Ohio truck

New to the forum but not to trucks. My 02 ranger is my second Ranger as the first one did so well I replaced it with another one. In some ways I wish I kept to older one. Getting ready to do a lot of repair so I will have some questions as I go along. First up for work is the front end. Upper...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad