• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 4.0 tb mod?

While searching on the internet I came across a thread on a mod for the 4.0 ohv tb. Has anyone heard/tried it? If you did was it worth it? Thx guys
  2. towing inputs/thoughts

hello everyone, so im picking up a new boat next Friday, its a 17ft bass tracker with a 60hp on the back. My question for you is how do u think my 2000 super-cab 4.0 auto 4x4 ranger will do. I used to pull a 18ft gambler w/ a 150 with the same truck just a 3.0 and well let just say i wouldn't...
  3. long term fuel trim.

Hey guys I have a 2000 ranger 4.0L and im stumped on this one. but first let me start from the beginning. I had p0174 and p0171. I did upper intake o rings and the gasket below the fuel rail. lean codes went away. but p0174 came back,did pcv hose which got rid of the code. how ever now my ltft1-...
  4. Ranger weight help

So I'm looking to build a street truck, but running into some problems while looking for the right body. What's lighter style side or flareside? Also Is there a weight difference between a 92-past ranger and 93+ if there the same body motor ex.... Any advice will be most appreciated.
  5. Seeking opinions

hello everyone. so here is my problem I cant decided between a ext cab ranger, reg cab (short bed) or bronco 2 for a occasional dd and trail rig. Also auto or manual. I plan on a SAS and 35's. Any other ideas appreciated.
  6. hello

Hello group my name is Everything4x4 and well i'm addicted to building ranger. currently I am not a ranger owner but I will own one soon enough. Also I would like to thank everyone for the wonderful information that this site offers you have all taught me a lot and I hope I can contribute some...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad