• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1992 No heat, gauge stays cold

My 92 2.3L came from a barn, and many of the sensors were corroded to sh*t and have been failing one at a time. I'm trying to get the heat to work now, and I'm confused. The gauge stays cold. It does move a little, but just barely, after the truck's real hot. The heat blows lukewarm air (blower...
  2. Pinging, but no codes?

1992 2.3L, was sitting for a few years until I revived it. Full tune up, some new parts. Now about 300 miles into driving it around town, it's developing a ping. It's most noticeable at light throttle under light load (like straightaway cruising). If I WOT or let off the gas it goes away. So I...
  3. Temp sensor, oil pressure, fuel gauge all failing

I got this truck for free and only just recently got it running, so now I'm addressing the issues as they pop up. At first the oil pressure gauge read low. It moves a little when I turn the key, but not into the normal range. No horrible engine seizing though, and I hear it's not a real gauge...
  4. Help decoding non-standard rear diff tag?

I've already checked the tech library, and the tag on my rear diff doesn't seem to conform to those codes. The door tag is scuffed up and unreadable. Here's what the diff tag says: S302B 4575 8L21 It looks like the diff cover was replaced before I got the truck, so it might not be the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad