• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rangernotlifted

RBV Question

Well its a fullsize bronco but o well. Ok so its an 1990 Bronco 351 A/t. Ok so my issue is sometimes my bronco will crank and start. But then when its warm it will crank but not start and the battery will just die like right off the back. Just need general ideas. it's not spark it's fuel but...
  2. rangernotlifted

New lift

yah well since i last was on here like a million months ago, ive sold the bangerranger and bought a bronco fullsize that is, and for christmas i got a used 4 inch lift for it for 200 with radius arms and all the goodies lol, my buddy owed me money, and its got a 351 its nice to feel real power...
  3. rangernotlifted

What the heck

I havnt been on in such a long time but all ready it seems like nobody i know is on anymore,i remember the days where everyone would yell bout my spelling and not using puncation. Well anyways i want tobuy this ranger that for sale
  4. rangernotlifted

Holy Snikies

i havn't posted in like a long time, well anyways, for anyone that cares i sold the 89 and the 88 plus all parts for 500 for people who dont know what i had thats the 88 and heres my 89 and then last but not least is my sploder and jetta but i still own them but tryign to sell both
  5. rangernotlifted

My birthday decsion

Ok so i need some serious input here, tommrows my bday and all and my parents asked me what i wanted for it and i siad my vehicles to run good,, well he said he doesnt think he would be willing to fix the jetta cause of how much work its going to need and its a cop magnet,, well the jetta must...
  6. rangernotlifted

Hydro Locking

So pretty much i took my sploder out with my girl out to this place called menki pit, well its compltelly stock suspension and i got highway tires on it, well it happened on my way out of the pit i was coming throught one of the holes that i came through, well i went a little to far towards the...
  7. rangernotlifted

Well Finally got some pics up

My baby speedometer reading Kenwood Deck Amp and cap Subs The whole subs and everything was free cause i already owned it, plans are a body lift
  8. rangernotlifted

Need help fast on this one!!!!

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/car/585504656.html this explorer, is supposodly nice, haven't checked it out yet but going sunday proabbly, anybody know any prob areas im a ranger guy, so this is new to me i know there probably the same, what do u guys think about it? if i get it im modding a...
  9. rangernotlifted

Welders Prospective

this is what my friend thinks about when hes working and he sent it to me throguh myspace so...i was thinkin at work about how much harder the welders work then the riggers right...im like so why do they wear carhartts (there only for people who do work, thats why dont understand why u and...
  10. rangernotlifted

Video from wheeling

These are videos of me wheeling and in the second one i wasnt cryingjust complaining, but i think u guys will like them and like everone says "Thats how we do it in Belfair":bawling: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=20109278...
  11. rangernotlifted

Wheelin Pics

[/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]
  12. rangernotlifted

Header

Okay i need to know how i should modify my y pipe for the free headers i got, or if anybody has the y pipe that fits the headers, o and im aslo back on trs now

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad