• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. What are the differences between intakes??

Hey guys i am in the process of doing a 2.3 turbo ranger. I have just put the forged pistons in the engine and I am currently porting or widening the manifolds. I just got done doing the E6 exhaust manifold and got to looking at my intake manifold and just realized it is a duel port manifold...
  2. 99 xlt transmission?

Hey guys I have a 99 XLT Ranger 4.0 Automatic transmission. I bought this off a fella who had the Transmission rebuilt. The problem is when I am driving the truck won't shift into 3rd or OD. It just abruptly happened. I drove it last night with no problems and went to drive this morning and...
  3. 4.0 rebuild questions

Hey guys been rebuilding the top half of my 4.0 ohv. 99 Ranger XLT, Auto, 123k.4x4 Was wondering about some gaskets. The cylinder head gasket kit I got comes with a O-Ring for the Throttle body and also it looks like two paper throttle body gaskets. When I took my throttle body off it only had...
  4. Another 4.0 ohv to 4.0 SOHC swap question

Hey guys I am considering swapping out my 4.0 ohv (Blown head gasket) for a 4.0 SOHC. I have a 99 XLT 4X4. I have been researching this and I know it has been done usually on older trucks late 80s early 90s with different model year engines.... But my question is If I got a hold of a 99...
  5. Hello from Ohio, First Truck

Hello ya'll I have been lurking the forums the past few weeks and finally got my first truck. 1999 Ford Ranger 4.0 XLT 4X4 Automatic Little back ground, My favorite cars are (DSM's) 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse/Eagle Talon/ or Plymouth Lasers. I am not ricer, I dont throw giant rediculous...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad