• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 88 wont stay in 4hi, selection plate?

my 88 ranger wont stay in 4hi, the po put in a 3in body lift, not mods to the shift lever. i use my grinder to adjust the floor pan to allow for proper shifting however when i shift into 4hi it doesnt fully engage. i believe it is the selection plate. if it is does anybody know how to adjust it...
  2. 88 ranger 4x4 camber issues

OK my driver side tire has an outward camber and is messing with the way the truck drives. I have replaced radius arm brushings and shocks, wheel bearings, and an alignment but the shop says its in check even with the wheel camber out. I sure they installed caster/camber sleeves on the upper...
  3. 88 Ranger Manual tcase disengages on its own

So my 88 ranger disengages the 4x4 on its own, it slides back into 2Hi. along that note it also gets stuck in 4Lo and takes some forcing to get it out of 4Lo. does anybody know why it is doing this? I had to rig a bungee cord from the shift to the seat to keep it in 4Hi.
  4. 88 ranger front wheel bearing issue

I have an 88 ranger with the Dana 28 front 4x4. The truck pulls to the right. I have had the ball joints replace along with all the brakes and tires rotated and Balanced. On top of the truck pulling to the right it also eats the outer wheel bearings and the spindle. I'm at a lose on what is the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad