• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Towing with the bumper???

Hi there I have a 1993 ranger xlt extended cab with a 4.0l auto. My question is, How much weight/toungue weight can the stock xlt bumper pull.... I want to tow a trailer with a 700 pound quad. The bumper is in good condition. Sent from inside my 1993 ranger xlt 4.0, most likely
  2. 1993 4.0L exhaust

Looking for a new exhaust. Something with a nice low rumble. Thinking about dual exhaust but I've heard people say it made their ranger sound like a law mower. What's your oppinion/recommendation for cat back systems Sent from inside my 1993 ranger xlt 4.0, most likely
  3. 1993 ranger upgrades (engine, interior, exterior or anything else)

Looking for any kind of upgrades I could do... Anything that could add mpg, power or pure style lol.... I want to put in an after market cold air intake. I've heard people say it's a bad idea because you just suck in hot air, and the stock system is a CAI. How ever if I simply make my stock...
  4. Hello from Vancouver!

Just acquired my second Ranger, my first one was T-boned not even 2 months after buying it! :bawling: 1993 Ford Ranger XLT extended cab 4.0L Automatic Was lowered 2 inches by previous owner First thing I wanna do is put either a CAI or a short ram intake... Any advice on what would work...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad