• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rare? 1986 ex cab 4x4 4cyl

I bought a 4x4 1986 ranger from the original owner and its the 2.3 4cyl. the truck is a ex cab, 5 spd, 4x4. everything looks original, i have not found another like it, is this a hard truck to come buy or was this thing swapped motors... its a base model as well. not xl or xlt.
  2. 4x4 t case motor 7 or 10 wires?

so my 4wd transfer case motor isnt working, looks like one of the magnets inside broke in 2. so i bought a new shift motor and when i got it there is only 7 wires, my old motor had 10 wires, the brown center wire was a ground i assumed, and then there was a blue and green wire that went up to...
  3. another 4x4 issue, any ideas?

so i have a 2000 ranger, when i got it i could switch from 2wd to 4 hi. and back. but 4 low never worked. drove it like that for a year or so. now i dont have 4 hi or low. when i start the truck the 4 hi and 4 low lights will show up for a second at start up. when i switch the knob to 4 hi i...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad