• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Mazda B4000 4.0 V6 - ANOTHER failed Slave Cylinder

:annoyed::annoyed::annoyed::annoyed::annoyed::annoyed::annoyed::annoyed: Ok... so, since October of 2013, I am now on my second failing slave cylinder. The first one lasted me mostly through the winter, and the second one went about 2 1/2 Weeks before it started leaking and left me stranded at...
  2. Stuck in 4-Low on 1994 Mazda B4000

Ladies & Gents, I could really use some help with this one. I've been working on this truck for a while getting it back to road ready state and i'm SOOO close to being finished. During a final test drive, I was driving the truck around in 4WD and Low Range. I pulled up to a curve, took it out...
  3. 1994 B4000 Won't Restart

I'm having an issue with a 1994 Mazda B4000 that I'm trying to get back on the road. After sitting for a few years, I've put the following items on it: New battery New Fuel Pump New Fuel Filter I can get the truck to start.. sometimes. The reason it was parked was a few years ago you could be...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad