• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Heater Hose on 99 3.0 please help!

Im having an issue finding the heater hose for my 99 3.0. It has a t joint where a small separate hose runs to the engine. Ford dealer says they dont show a part for it and I cant find it through AutoZone. Some one help me out. Hose runs from water pump to heater and has a "T" in the middle...
  2. 99 Ranger 3.0 4x4 Trans cooler question

I am trying to figure out if this model ranger came with a stock auxillary trans cooler aside from the one in the radiator. I bought this truck and there are lines ran to a trans cooler, but its all rigged up. If its not stock then i may remove and buy new lines to route through the radiator and...
  3. Transmission cooling lines routed wrong?

Hey guys, I bought this truck several months ago. I've noticed that the transmission lines are routed weird and looked rigged. I'm thinking this isn't the way they should be run because they hang low on the truck and its a 4x4. My truck is a 99 Ranger 3.0 I hope someone can help with this...
  4. Broken Stud on exhaust manifold

Hey guys, I ran into an issue today on this truck. I see that a stud bolt has broken on the right side exhaust manifold. Have any of you guys dealt with this before. it looks to be on the rear cylinder top bolt. Stud also supports a mounting bracket for something on top of the motor. As of now...
  5. over heating issue???

Took my Ranger out for a ride in the woods last week. got off under a hill and tried to come back up when I discovered the 4x4 not engaging. Well after multiple attempts of trying to come up the hill I finally gunned while in low range 4 (2 LO at the time) and finally got up the hill. When I got...
  6. Pics

Hi I posted a thread a lil while back, but here are some pics and some info. I bought this truck with a salvaged title on it. No frame damage, just body dents and scratches all over. I discovered that the 4x4 doesn't work after I bought, and I couldn't get the seller to get square on it, but it...
  7. New from MS

New here from Mississippi. Just bought a 99 Ranger 3.0 4x4. Unfortunately the 4x4 isn't working. This is my 2nd Ranger. My first was a 2000 2.5 2wd extended cab flare side.
  8. dash lights coming on, but not pull from the front whwels!

Dash lights are coming on but I have no response from the front wheels. Just bought this truck. Its a 99 3.0 4wd. Not sure what's going on. Help me out guys. Browsed thread, but didn't see one on the lights coming on but the wheels not engaging.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad