• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Towing Capacity with Manual Tran

I am shopping for another Ranger after rolling mine and found a cherry 2006 fx4 L2 with a manual transmission. After reading Ford's towing guide I see that an automatic super cab 4x4 is rated to tow 5000 + lbs. with a combined gvw of 9500 lbs. but the manual tran is only rated to tow 3000lbs...
  2. flat towing an auto ranger

Has anyone flat towed an auto ranger and installed the neutral tow kit to put the transfer case in neutral? It appears that the kit is just an led indicator light, some decals and instructions for programing the transfer case to shift into neutral. and yet the charge $250 for it.
  3. 31x15 oem tire size

I am looking at a 2006 fx4 to buy and it has 31x15 tires on it and that is what is listed on the vin label as well. all the other rangers I've looked at had 255 70r16 tires or the 235x15 size. My question is whether the 31x15 is bigger or smaller than the 16" tires. I want the truck to be as...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad