• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3L Block and a 2.5L Crank help

I have a 1987 ford ranger 2.3L that i am rebuilding and I am wanting to put a 2.5L crankshaft in it. I was wondering if this is possible and if there would be any clearance issues if doing so. Thanks.
  2. 1987 ford ranger computer help

I have a 87 ford ranger that i am doing a motor swap on for a turbo motor and I was wondering how do you completely eliminate the need for a computer. Any help would be greatly appreciated
  3. 87 ranger project

This is my 87 ford ranger. So far I have put new suspension underneath it, removed the body lines, wrapped it, had to take the bed off to replace the fuel filter, and cleaned the throttle body. I'm in the process of lowering the rearend 2" right now and many engine mods.
  4. New member

Hello my name is Kyler. I bought a 1987 ford ranger xlt 2.3l when I was fifteen years old. Since I bought it I have put all new suspension underneath it, installed a chip, ported and polished the intake, regapped the spark plugs, since there are a lot of older rangers where I live I removed all...
  5. New member

Hello my name is Kyler. I bought a 1987 ford ranger xlt 2.3l when I was fifteen years old. Since I bought it I have put all new suspension underneath it, installed a chip, ported and polished the intake, regapped the spark plugs, since there are a lot of older rangers where I live I removed all...
  6. 1987 Ford Ranger 2.3 horsepower help!

I own a 1987 ford ranger xlt 2.3 liter extended cab. I am turning it into a race truck. I am going to install a turbo and an intercooler. I want to get 350+ horsepower out of the motor. Seriously. I just need help on what I have to do to do this. Money is no object here.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad