• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Pontiacman

Charcoal Canister Location?

I happened to check under the hood today to check fluids, etc. and find the charcoal canister sitting loose up towards the radiator on the driver's side. The larger line going to it (it runs up behind the intake) is also damaged. Seems like the PS pulley or serpentine belt had some fun with it...
  2. Pontiacman

Mustang Wheels and Tires

It was time for new tires, and I found a set of (05-09?) Mustang 17" wheels with brand new tires for sale locally. The previous owner painted them black and red and had them on his Ranger. I'll need to buy spacers if I want to run the center caps on the front due to the dust covers, but I'm not...
  3. Pontiacman

New Member from Atoka, TN

Hey all, I live about 45 minutes north of Memphis. I just bought my first Ranger yesterday so I can get to work. I am restoring my 73 Firebird Formula to be my other driver. My Trans Am will be a show car. I work at a machine shop about 30 minutes from home. Now that I've given you my "story,"...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad