• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Duraspark Starter Solenoid

Hello - I have a durasparked 1985 bronco ii that has fried a couple of solenoids. It has a 3 wire solenoid on it - so I replaced it with one. However - when I look up parts for a 1978 Pinto (which is basically the ignition that I am running) it only has 4 wire solenoids as an option. Does...
  2. Duraspark complete, truck dies after a few minutes

Hey guys - I'm hoping that kimcrwbr1 sees my post as I have been reading all his posts about this and I am sure he can help me. I have a 1985 Bronco II....just completed the duraspark. Removed all the computer wiring, installed the felpro gasket, have #42 jets in my motorcraft 2150, and I am...
  3. clutch and brake pedal problem

I just bought a 1985 Bronco II, been sitting for a long while so there is a lot to go through before I can have a reliable vehicle. The biggest problem I am running into right now is that when I press the clutch pedal - the brake pedal also depresses slightly. Then when you release the clutch...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad