• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Speedometer issue

I bought what was told to be a 85 bronco np208 tcase.after research turns out it is an 82 full size np208. The speedometer gear was still in it. They had cut the cable. Thing is when i drive down the rd at 50-55 my speedometer reads 75 or so. Im wondering if they put the wrong gear in this case...
  2. Oil pump drive shaft legnth problems

I bought a hei distributor to use on my swap. Prob is the stock 96 distributor is 1" longer after the gear. I need a 8.5" oil pump driveshaft. Anyone knw where i could actually get a confirmation on legnth of one before ordering?every website ive been on has prices but no specifics on legnth. Im...
  3. Quest on hei distributor

http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12747&d=1387548990
  4. Fan hit radiator with 1 1/2-1 3/4 clearance. How?????

Attach Files Valid file extensions: doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png txt zip image.jpg (86.5 KB)
  5. Driveline pics wanted

Can yal post some pics of ur drivelines hooked up. Im tryin to determine how i need to go about doing mine. Ive got 4 in suspension lift and 85 bronco np208 tcase. Which is the fixed yoke with ubolts. Id like to see how yal solved short driveline with angle problems. I was thinking double cardan...
  6. Quest on master slave and clutch

Ive got 85 ranger. 97 r2. What year master, slave, and clutch line will be direct bolt up for proper clutch operation???i was thinking of buying the whole kit as one package frm bumper to bumper for an 89 ranger. Now i have a 3 body lif, will the clutch line for regular cab be long enough?or is...
  7. Quest on np208

Alright ive got my hands on np208 transfer case frm 85 bronco. Mated to 97r2 tranny. Ive got auto locking hubs in my truck. Will this t/c give me issues not engaging the hubs?ive read sme do. Sme dnt. I dnt knw if the bronco had manual or auto hubs. The guy i bought it frm dnt have it now. And...
  8. R2 transmission slave cylinder

Ive got 85 ford ranger. My slave cylinder in the r1 is a completely diff style than that of an r2. My stock had a slip in held by a pin to keep it in place. What yr model slave cylinder or just line will work to hook up the line to the internal ( throw out bearing hyd assembly) in the r2?
  9. T/c options

Im running a r2 tranny frm 97f150 2wd. I bought the tailhousing and output shaft and transfer case linkage frm a junkyard to build a 4x4 tranny.what transfer case can i use that will have the speedometer hook up and linkage slightest modifications for an 85 ranger??? Ive read the 1356 but what...
  10. R2 to bw1350 t/c

Do they make an adapter to install my bw1350 to r2 tranny?i thought the ford full size would fit but after more research, ppl are saying they dnt have an adapter.i have a r2 outa a 97 2wd f150 frm 4.2 v6.so can i use this tranny or am i goin to have to buy a diff one?around my area that 500.00...
  11. Vaccume trouble

I got 94f150 302 in a 85 ranger 4x4.and have no idea how to do vaccume lines.it had 2.8 v6.there is a plate between carb and intake that has all kinds of things on it.im using the stock 2 barrel carb for now.i have a 4 barrel intake.ive got a 4-2 barrel reducer plate.do i bolt that plate frm the...
  12. Accelerator cable to carb

Went frm efi to carb on my 94 302.going in an85 ranger.what bracket can i use to hook up my stock accelerator cable to carb?am i pose to install the entire center piece thats got my bracket and all the vaccume lines thats between the carb and intake frm my 2.8 v6 to my 302 intake??? Or buy a...
  13. Distributor choice

Im using 94 f150 302 efi and converting to carb for my 85 ranger 4x4.i dnt have alota mny for the distributor and junkyards round here dnt have wiring harness or distributers on motors.so what can i do?i pulled distributor and it looked like a steel gear.ive read 85 mustang gt and gm module will...
  14. So lost on this. Please help

Im using 94 f150 302.i want to turn it carbureated and put it in my 85 4x4 ranger.i want to keep serpentine belt but convert my alternator to those used in 85.so it will be direct bolt up.having a hole at 6 and 12 o clock. Which bracket can i use?which bracket to move powersteering up to a.c...
  15. Fants truck motor

http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10526&stc=1&d=1369998215 302 donor motor. Just gota strip efi junk and get my carb stuff on. Manifolds frm a 77 f100. Im gonna try the original oil pan since its rear sump Distributer pending on cam wil be either for an 84 or 85...
  16. Fants truck

http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10524&stc=1&d=1369996313 Thats my 85 ford ranger 4wd. Its my baby. 4 in suspension lift with 33x12.50 buckshot mudders.adding 3 in body when 302 goes in.anyways thought id share.
  17. 302 swap quest

Ok guys. Ive got a 302 out of a 94 ford f150. Goin into my 85 ford ranger 4x4. Im going to put a m5od-r2 transmission behind it.do i need a flywheel or ring gear? One guy said one. Another guy from explorer forum said use the flywheel. And where can i buy a new block plate?i didnt get the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad