• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 4.0L to 5.0L conversion project

Hey, I have a 93 ranger, 4x4, 4.0L,5 speed. My question is: is there an adapter available to go from lets say a 94 f-150 5.0L block to fit on the 4.0L transmission housing? (M5OD-R1 ) or it woud be easier to go with a M50D-R2? Thinking of upgrading drivetrain eventually.
  2. 93 Ranger Steering shaft play ??

Hi, I have a 93 ranger sup. cab 4wd. I have found a play in my steering shaft after noticing clunks in my steering wheel.. I tried to see if there was a worn u-joint or bearing, but the shaft goes in a sleeve kinda thing towards firewall, could someone tell me what to do from here, is it a...
  3. 93 Ranger Service Manual

Hey, just wandering if any good samaritan would know a link where i could download the service manual in pdf for 93 rangers?
  4. Newbie but not..

Hey guys, Im Alex, im from qc, can.. yep french but got an english woman..lol anyways, just wanna say im glad i found this site,i recently bought a 93 ranger,lwb,4x4,5 spd,4.0L..so im sure i will enjoy using this as a neat tool to keep my project rollin!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad