• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Branger2B

"The Branger" in for a re-do.

2. Branger2B

Propane 4.0L?

So last year at tough truck i chrushed my 1/4'' gas tank skid plate on the rocks and pushed the tank up into the pump and bent the pickup inside and ripped a hole in it. So i need t replace it anyway, A friend has a complete propane system including a set of big dual tanks that would fit pefect...
  3. Branger2B

someone finally found a deicent reason to own a jeep

http://www.biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=17479
  4. Branger2B

electric transfercase wiring for m5od swap

Swapping in a m5od tommorow into a 1994 explorer and im pretty new to the electric shift 4wd system and t'case, i plan on using the 94 auto computer and wiring harness and also running the electric shift tcase. wiring the neutral start and backup lights is no problem, but will the electric...
  5. Branger2B

hello again?

6. Branger2B

Vancouver Island CUP! TON "O" PICS

. .
  7. Branger2B

Welding troubles? can anyone help?

so i was trying to set up the gasless fluxcore tip in my tig this afternoon and i am getting really frusterated. the welder has this stupid hose with a copper thing on the end of it and i cant get the welding stick to stay in there. i asked my dad and he told me that i have to get the welding...
  8. Branger2B

Impulse Buy!?

hey guys last night i took my girlfriend snowboarding for valentines day and about 8:30pm we were on are way home and i seen a 87 Toyota 4 runner for sale for $1200.. so i stopped to look at it. and WOW! i oppened the hood :drool:.... I Could not believe tha the guy put a 400hp crate motor LT1...
  9. Branger2B

EXPLODER sas

10. Branger2B

(Not sure where to put this)? PLZ Help!

I Have a 92 explorer sport 4dr. 4.0L. i just did a full width SAS ont the truck and now i am doing a tranny swap from automatic (A4LD) to an FM146 (M5OD later) the trans swap is done but i have no idea what to do about the pedals. i have a 90 ranger extended cab 5spd. donor truck. would the...
  11. Branger2B

Explorer Standard Swap?

Hey guys i need some help with an explorer project i will be starting this weekand. first off. 1993 Explorer 4dr 4.0L (4spd auto?) anyways i have a 5 spd,pedals,new clutch and flywheel,starter, new slave and clutch master cylinder, My problem is i dont knnow what to do about the neutral saftey...
  12. Branger2B

Fuel Problems?

hey guys my 88 2.9l keeps acting up. it was a problem that started slow but now is a big problem that wont go away.. it feels like the fuel filter is clogged because when i give it gas all it does is die. so i replaced the fuel filter and it makes no difference removed the sock off the fuel pump...
  13. Branger2B

Branger III almost done

here is the branger almost done, soon to have a bobbed box(getting painted)been working on it for about 3 weeks now started with a 1989 broncoII and 86 single cab ranger. ill post some of the buildup later.
  14. Branger2B

2.9 Head Bolt Fix

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad