• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Branger2B

"The Branger" in for a re-do.

2. Branger2B

Propane 4.0L?

So last year at tough truck i chrushed my 1/4'' gas tank skid plate on the rocks and pushed the tank up into the pump and bent the pickup inside and ripped a hole in it. So i need t replace it anyway, A friend has a complete propane system including a set of big dual tanks that would fit pefect...
  3. Branger2B

someone finally found a deicent reason to own a jeep

http://www.biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=17479
  4. Branger2B

electric transfercase wiring for m5od swap

Swapping in a m5od tommorow into a 1994 explorer and im pretty new to the electric shift 4wd system and t'case, i plan on using the 94 auto computer and wiring harness and also running the electric shift tcase. wiring the neutral start and backup lights is no problem, but will the electric...
  5. Branger2B

gearing for a 44 and 9"

i saw the words "planning to put a fullsize d44/9 inch in my ranger and weld it for wheelin with 37's" didnt think he had the axles already and somehow that sentence scares me :icon_twisted:
  6. Branger2B

gearing for a 44 and 9"

not hasseling you at all. just an example. you got ur d44 for $100 because you traded. some people pay $200-400$ for them,or more from wreckers. cheapest shafts ive found are from northwest fab w/joints for $650 and taxes.. 150 for gears. another 150 for install kit and labour$$$ if u didnt...
  7. Branger2B

gearing for a 44 and 9"

you can buy a dana 60 and lock it, for cheaper than you could build a chromo dana 44, and i dont think you want me to get into 9 inchers too.. better off go 60 rear aswell unless ur lookin at buying a 9'' and throwing money at it to make it dana 60 strength i also, am not getting worked up, i...
  8. Branger2B

gearing for a 44 and 9"

:icon_idea: my point exactly, couldnt have said it better myself.
  9. Branger2B

gearing for a 44 and 9"

your right, driving to the mall is wheeling, im sorry i got confused there.. :icon_rofl: this is like EXACTLY what i already posted as an answer before you started picking me apart... you must feel smart..... arguing on the internet is like like the special olympics, even if you win you are...
  10. Branger2B

gearing for a 44 and 9"

lol you really put all that work in to a "wheeler" just to baby it, do you take it to town with mom to buy shoes or go wheelin? , I like reliability and big tires with dana 44, lockers , and hardcore wheelin just dont add up, for me any ways, heres a video of me breaking a dana 44 chromo shaft...
  11. Branger2B

gearing for a 44 and 9"

please do yourself a favor and skip the dana44/9inch and just get yourself some 60s' especially if you plan on running 37'' rubber and fullsize axles anyway, ive gone threw 4 sets of axle shafts 1 set was chromo, stripped 2 ring gears and a lockrite locker,blew the side off a wheel hub. for the...
  12. Branger2B

hello again?

13. Branger2B

Vancouver Island CUP! TON "O" PICS

. .
  14. Branger2B

dana 70

I call Bullsheit :bsflag: isnt the strongest dana 60 you can make with the 35 spline D70 outers on the dana 60 inner? if so how could the 70 be weaker than the Dana 60? maybe i have no idea what im talking about but im sure ive heard of someone local that has that setup. -CT
  15. Branger2B

Welding troubles? can anyone help?

so i was trying to set up the gasless fluxcore tip in my tig this afternoon and i am getting really frusterated. the welder has this stupid hose with a copper thing on the end of it and i cant get the welding stick to stay in there. i asked my dad and he told me that i have to get the welding...
  16. Branger2B

will a dana 44 bolt right up to a ranger

top picture. blue plate infront of coil on frame. made some studs out of 1/2'' bolts welded to the plate (can be bolted right threw) and mounted the track bar and bolted it on.. oh ha. the plate bolts to the frame using the power steering box bolts. 3 of them.
  17. Branger2B

How so? Accually id rather bolt than weld to my frame. unless of course i had a certified welder on hand. then maybe id put him to work. I can weld very good. but i would bolt over weld in a heartbeat. (on roll cages and exhaust.. ect.) Lift brackets.. Definaly bolt! IMO... Hah ok Junkie...
  18. Branger2B

YES IT WILL........ Either full width of EB depending on the way it is done. I have done 4 of these swaps. if u use all the stock parts from the EB or F-150. I have easilly done this swap with NO welding. stock F-150 radius arm brackets (77.5-79 at least) bolt ot he frame. aswel as the STOCK...
  19. Branger2B

Impulse Buy!?

hey guys last night i took my girlfriend snowboarding for valentines day and about 8:30pm we were on are way home and i seen a 87 Toyota 4 runner for sale for $1200.. so i stopped to look at it. and WOW! i oppened the hood :drool:.... I Could not believe tha the guy put a 400hp crate motor LT1...
  20. Branger2B

EXPLODER sas

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad