• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ranger 4x4 camber off now with 2 inch level kit

so my issue is my camber is off after i installed my 2 inch level kit spacers in my 95 ranger xl 3.0 4x4 what do i need to buy to fix my issue of what do i adjust
  2. 31s VS 33s TIRES?

Just did a 2inch pro comp lift because im on a budget building my yamaha banshee. So now i want to know what size should i get for my ranger 4x4 3.0 plz help me. And also should i get m/t or a/t truck is my daily driver and my weekend offroad truck.
  3. Help auto transmission is shifting hard ranger 3.0 4x4

I need help my 1995 ranger xl 3.0 4x4 auto transmission is shifting hard 2-3 3-2 146k on truck and its a jerk like if i push the gas a little bit and put it in gear should i just change the oil and filter or any sensors? plz any input helps also im new to the forums and i just got the ranger for...
  4. New Mexico, Albuquerque, Rangers 4x4ing

Im in new mexico anybody in Albuquerque i wanna go trail riding i also go to 9 mile with my yamaha banshee email me if you want to meet up and hit the trails jasa505@yahoo.com

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad