• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. /93 4.0L Daytime running lights

I am running a /93 xlt 4.0 L . Noticed today that my running lights aren't on. All the lights work fine just no running lights. Haynes shows a daytime running light module in the circuit. Anyone know where this thing is? And is it testable? Thx for the help
  2. Will any Explorer do?

I have a 93 xlt Ranger extended cab 2 wd with a 4.0L, OD auto tranny. I am torn between a motor and transmission rebuild (currently at 430,000 kms:headbang:) or a swap to a V8(5.0 L/302). My question is this; Is it possible to buy a V8 Explorer(2 or 4wd, but 4 preferred) and swap the running...
  3. Alberta Ranger Owner

Well it's a bit late but here is my introduction. I have a 1993 Ranger 2wd supercab XLT. I am the first and 3rd owner, as I just bought it back from my Dad. This site is amazing , Thanks to all have helped so far and for all those who help in the future.:icon_thumby:
  4. 93 Ranger SC bucket swap

OK i have read the posts and the threads and while my question is not exactly unique from those I am hoping for some help. :no2:I have a 93 2wd SC XLT. It has hi Back buckets in it. I am hoping to swap them out for a set of power Buckets (Junk yard finds). I have looked at a 94 ex and a 98 ex...
  5. Rear end or Tranny?

I have a whine from the rear end of 1993 supercab xlt 4.0L 2 wd, with a 4 speed automatic. I have heard a similar noise in an older ranger with a manual tranny( it was the tail stock bearing). Before I haul the tranny down and tear apart the rear end , does anyone have any tests or ideas? I am...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad