• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. knuckles

4x4 linkage (bushing)

I can't seem to find a source for the bushings that go on the shoulder bolt that screws on to the tranny that my 4wd linkage pivots on...1988 ranger xlt 2.9liter 5speed I have one still intact but the other one cracked due to age... Any help would be appreciated. ..thanks
  2. knuckles

Quiet exhaust

Just dropped new built 2.9l in , added pace setter headers and i want to complete the package ,got that wierd oval flange at the cats , we dont have emmissions here so i want to put a small muffler and put in place of the cats and replace the other muffler , i want it to be wisper quiet but...
  3. knuckles

v belt to serpintine conversion

will any of the newer 2.9l or 4.0 accessories bolt on to 2.9l in my 88... i just like the set up better
  4. knuckles

2.9L Build

clevite 77 bearings ,new cam ,lifters ,chain , .75mm over sealed power pistons aftermarket heads, port matched everything whooo hooo! not many speed parts available but got some headers
  5. knuckles

new to TRS

Hello all ...been lurking ..now i can join the conversation

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad