• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. red_ranger50

For Sale Stock d35. TTB suspension for sale

Just swapped to long travel. Looking to sell my stock beams and radius arms. No shafts. Diff could be included for a price. Non ABS knuckles. Rear 3.73 8.8 drum brake with e brake cables. Stock ranger leafs also is 1.25in lift pucks. Stock coils. Stock coil buckets. Rancho shocks. Stock lift...
  2. red_ranger50

tie rod adjuster

hey all, im looking for left and riight hand thread bungs to weld into some DOM to make custom tie rod adjusters for my steering. i have a 96 ranger with camburg beams on it and stock ranger steering. with shitty lengthend adjusters i want to make better ones using bungs and jam nuts. i really...
  3. red_ranger50

cluster gauges not working

So today in auto class. I pulled my cluster to put some led lights in for better lighting. And in then process of doing so I managed to make all my gauges not work anymore. All the lights work and all the signals and indicators work. It not a single gauge works. The oil temp gauge started...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad