• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Fordzilla

Owner: Sheldon Hamel Body/Frame: 1991 Ford Ranger Interior: ryino lined floor and after market steering wheel Engine: V6 4.0 40,000km on it Transmission: Mazda M5ORD-1 5-Speed Transfer Case: BW 1354M Axles: Front D35 with 3.73 31 Spline 8.8 with 3.73 and Trac Loc Suspension: Front 6" rancho...
  2. how many kilometres per letre should i be getting?

hey im just wondering how many kilometres per letre i should be getting around in my 91 ford ranger single cab the gas guage does not work so for now im trying to go by my trip if anyone has an idea it would be greaty appriciated thanks.
  3. 4.0 overheating on highway

hey guys i got a over heating problem on the highway with my 4.0 it stays cool just for crusing around town but ones ur doing about 90 100 the temp starts going up ive put new thermostate, new clutch fan, fan, theres no leaks and the rad iset damaged or clogs so im not sure wut could be the...
  4. I need help with my 2.9

hey guys i recently bought a 91ish ford ranger 4wd stock just put a new rear end in but i am having problems with the motor when u first start the truck it runs very bad blows blue, stalls, and has a rough idel but after driving the truck for a little while the truck runs like new im wonderin if...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad