• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 96 2.3 2wd 7.5 for 1999 8.8 rear ?

Hey all ! I previously posted this under "2wd" forum, BUT... I have a 96 Ranger 2.3, 2wd, with a 7.5 rear end. Is a 1999 Ranger 8.8 rear end a direct swap, in terms of suspension mounts, yoke, u-joints, drive shaft etc ? I have local access to one, and it is relatively inexpencive ( would...
  2. Will 1999 Ranger 8.8 rear end swap directly to a 96 Ranger

Hey all ! Not certain if this is the correct forum.... I have a 96 Ranger 2.3, 2wd, with a 7.5 rear end. Is a 1999 Ranger 8.8 rear end a direct swap, in terms of suspension mounts, yoke, u-joints, drive shaft etc ? I have local access to one, and it is relatively inexpencive ( would include...
  3. 96 Ranger 2.3L, Need an ANTI SLOSH Module

Hey all, I'm a new member ....was just on the intro forum. The weekly anti slosh need.... Anyway, I need an ANTI SLOSH MODULE for a 96 Ranger XLT 2.3L 5 Speed no tach. F5ZF 14A608 BC The capaciter is out on the old board and it is popping #11 fuse ( gauges and AC controls ). GREEN, ROCK...
  4. New member w 96 2.3 5speed Ranger XLT

Hey all, ...Name is Nick, I just joined. I am new to mini rangers, but not trucks, cars, gear head stuff. I also have an 86 Ranger F350 Dually.....a true pig ;) Anyway, I am looking for an anti slosh module ( F5ZF14A608BC ) cant find one, and all the gauge pods from the local salvage are...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad