• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Frankenbronco

Wiring help

I'm trying to temporarily get a motor, 351m, running in my project truck, so it's just a motor sitting in the frame. I'm upgrading the ignition to MSD. The MSD wiring says the ignition control, a red 12v wire, has to connect to the ignition or switch. I'm using a racing style starter switch, it...
  2. Frankenbronco

Motor mounts

I'm looking for motor mounts for a 351m going into an '89 B2.
  3. Frankenbronco

Dimensions on a 351m

Does anyone know the dimensions of a 351m or where I can find them. Thanx
  4. Frankenbronco

Transmission ID

I have a 1980 f-250 3/4 ton 4x4 and the tranny has gone out. I'm trying to decide how to deal with it but I don't know what transmission it has. Does anyone know what it would be?
  5. Frankenbronco

351 swap questions

I have an '89 BII & an '80 F-250 3/4 ton 4x4 w/ rebuilt 351m, bad tranny. I want to pull the motor, tranny & transfer case out of the 250 & stick it in the BII. The motor has a 2 barrel carb with mechanical fuel pump. The BII already has a 3" body lift. I was going to get a wiring harness from...
  6. Frankenbronco

Push button start

I want to wire around the ignition switch on my '89 BII but I'm not exactly sure which wires I'm supposed to hook to the push switch for the power & load connections. Any help will be useful.
  7. Frankenbronco

Single click

I haven't been able to get my b2 started lately. When I try to start it there is a single click & nothing else. It has power in the acc. position. I've replaced the starter solenoid, battery and the starter was rebuilt a couple months ago. I'm at a loss, I don't know what to do next.
  8. Frankenbronco

Spool or not

I wanted to get a locker for my Dana 35 front on my b2, but wouldn't a spool be the same thing? Does it really matter?
  9. Frankenbronco

Dana 35 locker?

I found a Lock-Right 1510 online and was wondering if anyone knew anything about it or if someone had one. Anything will be useful.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad