• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. My 5.0 2WD Ranger

Just got it on the road Friday and put a couple hundred miles on it this weekend in the awesome weather we had. It is a 1995 Ranger Regular cab long box that I picked up last August for $400, it had a bad transmission and a 2.3L I4 that ran quite well. The topper and wheels didn't come...
  2. Speedo Issues after swap

Just finished my 5.0 HO swap into a 95 ranger 2WD. This is the first year for the electric speedo. Here is my issue - The truck had the 2.3 in it when I bought it, I pulled and sold the 2.3L and sent the ECM with the engine. I also hooked the guy up with all wiring that was attached to...
  3. 1995 5.0 Ranger

Not really fitting for this site, but since my other build is at a standstill currently I decided to post up what I have been playing with. The truck is a 1995 Ranger 2wb LB, very little rust and in pretty decent shape. I am using the 5.0 HO from the my original Deranged truck and mating a...
  4. AXLE GURUS, I Need Your Help! 1979 D-44 8 Lug Question

I have a friend here in MI that has a set of 8 lug outers (hubs, rotors, spindles, calipers and brackets) for $100 plus S&H. PM me if interested.
  5. Deranged 3.0 - The Build to End all Builds

Deranged 3.0 - The Build to End all Builds (At least what I tell my Wife) Deranged 3.0 I am once again re-building my truck. I had a pretty good combo last year that performed quite well. It did however have its weaknesses and areas that needed improvement. Instead of just fixing the few...
  6. AXLE GURUS, I Need Your Help! 1979 D-44 8 Lug Question

Not so. The ball joints are the same for the older d44's whether they were leaf or coil sprung from the factory. (don't believe me - do an online part search) To do the swap you want you will need everything from the knuckles out from a 5 bolt FORD dana 44. This includes the brake system as...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad