• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1990 ford ranger v6 4.0l 4x4

I have a ford ranger and I am wondering what the problem could be the truck always feels like it is under a load even when you put it in park. what could be wrong and how can you drain a torque convertor.
  2. 1990 Ford Ranger 4x4 V6 4.0 l

I am trying to find out if anyone has had this problem before. when I put my ranger in park and rev up the motor it still sounds like it is in gear. it does not move but the engine still has torque like the motor is and trans are still working if that makes any sense. any help would be apprecaited.
  3. location of the dimmer relay on 88 ranger

I need help finding out where the dimmer relay is on my 88 ford ranger. if anyone knows could you please help me?
  4. High Beam issue on a 88 ranger

I have a headlight issue on my ranger. My low beams work just fine but I have no high beams. I have replaced the high beam switch on the colum but still no luck.
  5. Fuel Problems

I have an 89 ford ranger I just swapped out the 2.9l for a 2.9l out of a 1990 ford ranger and now when you drive it acts like it is straving for fuel. it runs and drive but will driving it acts like it is starving for fuel but if you put it in nuetral and rev the motor up and keep it up for a...
  6. 90 Ranger with 4.0l need help removing the clutch fan

I have a 90 Ranger with the 4.0l and I need to change the water pump. But I can't get the clutch fan off. I have the removal tool but it still won't come off I can't get the engine to stop turning. the pulley keeps slipping. please help
  7. Brush Guards

Does anyone know where you can find brush guards for the ford rangers (1990) models?
  8. converting automatic hubs to manual hubs

I have a 91 Ford Ranger with automatic hubs and want to know if I can convert the truck to manual locking hubs. if so what would I need to do or get.
  9. 1988 Ford Ranger

I have a 1988 Ford Ranger with a 2.9l v6 motor and I broke the crankshaft so I bought me a 1990 Ford Ranger with a 2.9l v6 and I replaced the motor in my truck but now I can not get any power to my frame fuel pump. please help
  10. starting a ford ranger with no key

I am trying to buy this 90 ford ranger for parts but they lost the keys and I want to find out if there is a way to start it without the key?
  11. 4.0 engine swap help

I am wanting to replace the 2.9 motor in my 1988 Ford Ranger with a 4.0l. but I am not sure what years I can get a 4.0l motor out of that will work with my 88 ranger that the wiring harness will just plug in to my wiring inside my truck. and also could use any advice on howe to do it once I find...
  12. fuel Problem on a 88 with the 2.9l

what is the ecc relay and what is it called? the parts store has no listing for a ecc.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad