• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. FEARTH38EARD

exhaust mani replacement

In the middle of replacing my exhaust manifold with a '95 tube header style manifold.. there is a metal corrigated type tube that goes in close to the last manifold bolt (next to fire wall) it appears to also attached to the intake manifold but I can't be sure. Anyone know what this is? I know...
  2. FEARTH38EARD

very weak blower

I have an '83 2.3l with air conditioning (which doesn't work, and will get pulled out at some point) and am experiencing extremely weak airflow from the blower. However, all settings do work so I don't think it is the resistor, but I'm sure I could be wrong. Dont know where to start Looking...
  3. FEARTH38EARD

1983 2.3L fuel/air issue (i think)

Hello anyone who may be able to help.. I have a 83 ranger, 2.3l with the 1bbl carb, 3 spd. auto. I think i am having issues with the carb. When cold starting i have to keep my foot on the gas a little to keep it reving higher until it is warm enough that the butterfly stays open (it hates being...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad