• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. mhagedon

Should i get rid of my '88?

My neighbor has a secon gen (not sure what year) 4x4 super cab ranger with a bad head gasket. What do you guys think? Push button 4x4 still works. Is there anything i should be aware of if i do? I love my truck but i don't love driving it in the snow. Thanks!
  2. mhagedon

My '88 Ranger!

Is there still an ugly TOTM? If so this thing definitely takes the trophy! My '88 Ranger "XLT" I've got an impulse to half way restore this truck and do a 2.3 Turbo swap. Here's my old truck. Explaining my love for these trucks is kind of like explaining parenting to non-parents. Either you...
  3. mhagedon

SVT 5.0 Ranger

I'm surprised that this one hasn't come up. I wish i could find the magazine now, but in '96 or '97 Motor Trend put out an issue featuring an SVT built Ford Ranger with a 5.0 V-8 mated to a mustang 5-speed. I believe it had cobra R style five spoke rims and a body color bumper roll pan and...
  4. mhagedon

Fuel Pump

I hope this is the right place to post this question.. I was driving down the interstate last night and my truck cut out a few times at about 70 and than kept running fine for a half mile when it started cuttting out real bad until it died and wouldn't start. It was running excellent untill...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad