• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 94 to 02 BW1354 swap questions

Hello TRS, glad to be back after a few turns on the roller coaster we call life. I have recently gotten back to being an observer and after much research, I cannot find the answer to my particular question. Please help me if you can. I have a 94 ranger that was originally a 2wd with the A4LD...
  2. Best year for 351w???

Looking to a 351 in my ranger. I didn't know if there were certain years over others that were preferred. Running 46s. Did any 351's come with a c6? Advanced adapters didn't seem to have an adapter. just looking for the strongest combo here. Not really sure. Also looking to convert to manual if...
  3. Most Heavy-Duty Tranny/T-case setup for 4.0L

I need to a new tranny to get back up and running and i just cant reason with throwing another a4ld in there and hopign it lasts until the v8 and c6 come around. I need something that will last. ive been looking up some stuff and i think i'm looking at a c4/c5 combo with a np205. has anyone...
  4. 98 explorer 5.0 in 94 ranger?

hey guys i got a offer for a free 302 with the tranny and tcase for free from a 98 explorer. and my a4ld in my 94 just went out so i was wondering if anyone has done this swap? i know in 98 the expo got pats and my 94 doesnt so i know that will cause complications. if the engine swap isnt doable...
  5. C6 on 4.0l???

Has anyone heard of or know if its possible to attach a C6 to a 4.0l? my tranny went out today and i know the c6 will be tough as nails and will be the 205.it would also be perfect for when i swap in the 351 eventually. i looked on advanced adapters and they dont even list the c6 on their...
  6. Someone school me on HIDs??

Hey guys im planning on putting a 4x4 falance with the fog light holes on my ranger to make the bumper and light height legal. I was thinking that putting some HIDs all around on the headlights, projector lights, fog lights, and maybe turn lights idk what all you can do. I'm trying to understand...
  7. SAS Ranger on 46s 4X4 connversion pics

hey guys im just finishing up my 94 ranger splash sas. its got a dana 44 front with chromoly shafts, sterling 10.25 rear. the axles are just a step until i can get a set of rockwells. it has custom coil buckets,radius arm brackets, and leaf spring hangers, it has fullsize 9" lift springs in the...
  8. Removing ranger doors?

Hey guys its getting nice and warm over here and im lookin to cruise around jeep style. I just can't figure out how to get the doors off. can anyone help me out? my rangers a 94
  9. 4x4 tranny swap

hey guys im looking to swap my 2wd a4ld for a 4x4 a4ld on my 94 4.0l here within the next couple weekends. should everything swap out pretty easily, like take out, bolt in? i just want to make sure of anything that i need to look out for so if anyones done this or knows info on in let me know...
  10. kimbo slice

kimbo lost his ultimate fighter match tonight... i thought he had it.:icon_confused: im so disappointed..:sad:
  11. full width coil bucket question

hey guys im using a 79 fw d44 for my sas on my 94 ranger 2wd and i had something i was curious about. is it best to use the coil buckets from the donor truck or could you still use the stock ranger buckets? and if so how does that effect the lift of the ranger? thanks, Cody
  12. transfercase for transmission help

hey guys i have a 1994 2wd ford ranger 4.0l. im in the process of converting to 4x4/sas and im a little confused on a certain subject. i wanted to go ahead nd swap the transmissions now so i dont have to later. what i do know is that for my 4wd conversion i will need to get an entire new...
  13. lifting the front more while still being alignable

hey guys on my 94 ranger splash 2wd i have a 4" suspension lift from rough country. my 4" lift springs werent quite enough lift so i ended up getting a leveling kit to level out the rear that i had blocks in. well right now the truck is unaligned bit it isnt too bad yet still noticable. soon i...
  14. Full Width Stepside???

Has anyone ever seen or have pictures of a ford ranger splash/stepside on full width axles? ive searched all over and ive had no luck.Depending on how it looks will be my deciding factor on whether to go full width or not. Thanks, Cody
  15. pics of new bucket seat conversion and interior

hey guys today is the day that i finally decided to do my bucket seat conversion. i got the idea from the tech library. i was wanting some aftermarket buckets but this didnt cost me a dime. it was pretty easy. cutting the middle seat supports was kinda a pain but oh well. it took a couple hours...
  16. shocks for sas

hey guys on my sas i plan on using 7" eb skyjacker coils up and 5.5" lift chevy leafs and beltech shackles. ive been wondering what shocks to use for the best stablilty and flexability. some shocks ive found are ones from a 8" ranger lift. it says that they extend to 34" and thats the most ive...
  17. transmission

hey i was just reading up on my transmission info for my sas and i read that all automatic 89-94 2wd & 4x4 Rangers/Bronco2/Explorer will be equipped with the A4LD Overdrive automatic trans. does this mean for my sas i dont need to get a new transmission? because both 4x2 an 4x4 had the same...
  18. new pics of splash showing off/offroading

just put the locker in real muddy sorry pics are a little blurry, i took them with my phone letme know what you think! sas soon to come!
  19. explorer 31 spline 8.8 with disk brakes swap question

im looking into tuning up the ranger with a lot of the extra time im going to be having in the near future. ive been looking into swapping a 31 spline 8.8 axle from a 95+ explorers that had the disk brakes along with a 63" chevy as a short term project for my long term sas project. what i was...
  20. sas questions

hey guys im planning up my sas on my ranger and i had a few questions to ask. im going to be running up front a fs dana44 from a 79 f-150 and 8" eb coils. geared to 4.56 on the rear im getting 6" lift 63" chevy springs with 6400 belltech shackles. im keeping my rear 8.8 with my no-slip and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad