• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Killion22

Standard Sealed beam to H4 Halogen conv.

:icon_confused:A little help here please..... I have a 1987 Ranger XLT and I bought a set of H-4 Halogen headlights from ebay. They worked great for about a year, then on my way to Portland, I had smoke rolling out from around my steering column. $460.00 later, I got it back from the dealership...
  2. Killion22

"Blue Thunder" '87 Ranger 4X4 Supercab

This is my 1987 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 Supercab. Its my pride and joy, rig wise anyways. I listed below, recent pics of it, and what improvements I've made so far. :headbang:Add-ons::headbang: Electric Blue Pearlcoat Custom Paintjob. H4 Halogen Headlights. New Mirrors. Bug Shield. Trans Trac...
  3. Killion22

"blue Thunder" 87 Ranger 4x4 Supercab

This is my 1987 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 Supercab. Its my pride and joy, rig wise anyways. I listed below, recent pics of it, and what improvements I've made so far. :headbang:Add-ons::headbang: Electric Blue Pearlcoat Custom Paintjob. H4 Halogen Headlights. New Mirrors. Bug Shield. Trans Trac...
  4. Killion22

Re-Introduction 87 Ranger Supercab 4x4

5. Killion22

Mesh Grill & Emergency Light Upgrade

Well... First off, I ordered a universal mesh grill from Ebay, and utilized just about every adhesive I had to make it stick. But because of the holding screws for the grill, and me being a little excessive on the adhesives, it looked a little too tacky for me, so I took it off again. I think I...
  6. Killion22

Capacitor

:icon_bounceblue:This might be a dumb question... but why would one need to put a power capicitor in their audio system? I have a 900 Watt amp, and a 550 watt sub. What would it do for it?
  7. Killion22

87 Ranger headlights... Pos, Neg, or Double Neg

:icon_confused:Does anyone know if the 87 Ranger has a positive, negative, or double negative headlight system?? I have a daytime running light/ auto turn off kit for it, and need to know which it is, before I install it.
  8. Killion22

Any Ideas???

:huh: Does anyone have any Ideas on how to get some desent cup holders in my truck, and a little bit of storage. I can't seem to find any consoles that will work in this. Any ideas will help. :icon_confused: Below is a pic of what I'm dealing with. Keep in mind. The scanner can be moved...
  9. Killion22

Tail Lights For an 87???

Anyone know where I can find some nicer looking tail lights for my 87 ranger?? For a half way decent price of course. I've checked JCW, and ebay. No luck.
  10. Killion22

In the Beginning......

Here is my 1987 Ranger XLT 4X4 in electric blue. Upgrades so far have been the paint, a spray in bedliner, new wheels and tires, bug shield, vent-visors, H4 Holegen headlamps, Pioneer CD unit, 550 watt sub, 900 watt amp, red warning lights in grill ( soon to be upgraded), and my fire dept...
  11. Killion22

Hello From Yamhill, Oregon

Here is my 1987 Ranger XLT 4X4. My mother-in-law baught it new in 1986. Last year, when she sold it to me, I took it to my uncle-in-law, and had it painted from that old grey & faded light blue, to Dodge's "electric blue pearl coat", and had a spray on bed-liner put in. Just recently, I added...
  12. Killion22

Console for 87 Ranger 4X4 Manual Trans??

Does anyone have any suggestions and/or ideas for a center floor console, to fit around the Manual and 4WD shifter with storage, cupholders, and a place for some switches??:black_eye: This is what I need fill in, Minus the scanner... I'd like to incorporate that into the console if possible.....

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad