• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. m5od

will any year model m5od from a ranger work with a b2
  2. m5od

replacing tk5 in a 84 b2 i found a 89 b2 with m5od will i need trans crossmember,flywheel,starter.if theres any thing i left out let me know i need to move on it quick
  3. tk5 manual

still looking for rebuild manual for tk5
  4. tk5 bad in 84 b2

will a m5od fit a 84 b2 2.9 L and what all will i need and is it worth the trouble
  5. 84 2.8 with tk5

found broke snap ring on rear mainshaft bearing in the extension housing appears that bearing spun. Does any one know if they make a aftermarket trans to replace the tk5 or where i can find a new housing one last thing which auto trans are plug and play if any
  6. tk5 shop manual

does anyone know were i can find a shop manual for a tk5 in a 84 b2
  7. tk5 trans

what are some of the common problems with this trans. found metal piece in rear housing when i was changing the fluid looks like a piece of a snap ring. I was told to use 80/90 is that correct
  8. no power

did the dura spark conversion but iam still using feed back carb built the adapter plate to take the place of tp sensor set timing and adjusted carb using the o2 sensor runs like a champ till you try to drive it truck has no power whats up with that
  9. 2150 carb

can you use any 2150 carb body and use the specific kit for the 79 pinto
  10. carb kit

found 2150 carb off of old truck no id tag what kit and jet size do you think works the best
  11. feedback carb

finished the duraspark conversion still using feedback carb any ideas on how to lean out
  12. 84 b2 alternator wiring

fornicated the pooch doing duraspark conversion did not mark alt wires for placement need pics . thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad