• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. johnday

Fuel tank strap frame bracket

I'm in the process of replacing the bed floor on my '04 Ranger. I was under it today spraying PB on the bolts, and noticed my rear fuel tank strap bracket had rotted away. I can find a strap, but I need the bracket as well. Anyone know where one can be found, or an alternative method of...
  2. johnday

Want some GOOD shocks, help

Right now, I've got Monroe Sensatracs front/rear. IMO, they're junk. Noticed almost no difference after replacing the stock shocks with 100k + miles on them. I also have my Tbars cranked, and an AAL, for 2" suspension lift total. Looking for a reasonable priced shock that will actually help even...
  3. johnday

johnday's '04 Edge

Here's mine.
  4. johnday

Frame ?'s

'04 Edge, RWD. I've read time and again, about a front frame crossmember that tow hooks attach to. I'm not stupid, but I sure can't find it. The other day, I was at a salvage yard in St. Ignace Michigan, and looked at an FX4 with hooks still there, they won't fit on my Edge. Anyone have a photo...
  5. johnday

Light suggestions

I started this thread because I didn't want to hijack anymore than I did in Haywires thread. I'm wanting to install some driving lights on my Ranger. I live in deer country, and drive in the dark daily, 35 miles one way to work. Luckily, the deer I have hit, haven't done any damage, but sooner...
  6. johnday

Winter wheels?

OK, here's my plan. Right now I have American Racing, [made in China], Outlaw II aluminum wheels on the Ranger. The cheap clearcoat is peeling and the wheels are starting to pit after only a year and a half. I'm going to strip the clearcoat, polish them,and use them as wheels for the milder...
  7. johnday

Billet grille

Hey all! First post here. I have a 2004 Ranger Edge that I'm in the beginning stages of debadging. I want to install a main and bumper grille. I can find "highly" polished ones, but I'd like brushed aluminum, to match my American Racing Outlaw II wheels. Grille World on ebay appears to have the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad