• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bucket seat

Hello looking for bucket seats for my 1989 ranger reg cab. Found a bronco with mint seats he won't part with them though. So I'm looking around for anyone with red interior bucket seats. I have the 60/40. So if anyone has a seat let me know email pictures and well talk. From Maine...
  2. 1989 Ranger starter problem?

Hello i have a 1989 ford ranger 2.9l v6 5 speed mazda trans in it. I have a ton of new parts. i bought this truck with a bad starter so bought a new its made some horrible grinding sounds. It lasted a few weeks and i decided to get a new starter got a new one it didnt make the grinding sounds. I...
  3. motor mount, how the....

Okay so I'm doing a motor swap in my 1998 Ford Ranger 2.5l auto coil spring front end. I took my motor out no problems. Said I needed 4.0 motor mounts, so I went to auto parts store they said no difference so I go home, long story short. Motor mounts are wrong, needed Explorers 4.0s. So I've...
  4. 1997 ford explorer oil pan problem

Hello, I have a 1997 Ford Explorer 5.0 AWD whole 9 yards, and a 1998 Ford Ranger 2.5 2wd COIL SPRING front end. Trying to find an oil pan that'll work for it, I do not have the clearance for the aluminum one. I found the 79-93... Mustang dual sump pumps will work or even the rear sump pumps...
  5. 1998 Ford Ranger v8 help

Hello, I'm doing the v8 from the Ford explorer swap. Need little help with my motor mounts. I read the v8 form on top of the page, I've read other peoples and they haven't had this problem. I bought a 1997 believe it was april of 97 Ford Explorer 5.0 AWD. I have a 1998 Ford Ranger 2.5L 2wd Auto...
  6. Engine swap with questions?

Hello, I have a 1998 Ford Ranger 2.5 2wd auto 222k $400 (3 years ago) I have a 1997 Ford Explorer 5.0 AWD 96k. $500 Okay, I've torn apart the Explorer. I have just everything part. Engine and transmission are still in the Explorer. I pulled everything out from around the engine, is ready to be...
  7. 1998 Ford Ranger harness 5.0 swap.

Don't really know where to post this so I'm going to try it here see what I find. I have a 1998 Ford Ranger 2.5 2wd auto. I'm doing an engine swap with a 1997 ford explorer 5.0 awd. Doing a 2wd swap on it no eletrical with that if anyone asks just output shaft and tail housing. But my question...
  8. 4r70w AWD to 2wd

Hello, first I gotta start off with what I got and what I want to do. Too many "experts" tell me to use my transmission or do this or that. I have a 1997 Ford Explorer 5.0 AWD 96k $500 I have a 1998 Ford Ranger 2.5 auto 222K $400 4 years ago. My Ranger has no reverse. It has 222k on it and...
  9. 1998 Ranger with 97 Explorer 5.0

I have a few questions, I posted on here the other day didn't have any luck, but I think it was in the wrong thread anyways, I'm new at this. Sorry! But to get started, I have a 1998 Ford Ranger 2.5l Auto 2wd. 222k blew my reverse in June. Had the truck for 3 years and still drives everywhere...
  10. 1998 Ford Ranger 5.0 build. Explorer AWD?

Hello, my names Dustin. I'm new at this. If anyone has any info to help be awesome! I have a 1997 Ford Explorer 5.0 awd. It has a 4r70w transmission. Now I have a 1998 Ford Ranger 2.5l 2wd 4r44 transmission. Now I want to put this 5.0l in my Ranger and transmission. Now my problem is this. I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad