• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. do i need an oxygen sensor?

judging from the readings from the passenger oxygen sensor data, would you guys say i need a new oxygen sensor? doesn't seem to be switching like the driver side. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6MODaaUExSmU1Z0T1VMWHFETjQ/view?usp=sharing
  2. turbo build

i have a 2.9 in my 89 bronco ii. i have a small t3/t4 turbo i'll be setting at 4-5 pounds. i've done many turbo setups on hondas and nissans. both of which i can chip the ecu and tune accordingly with timing/fuel maps based on injector size. i've heard of mustang owners chipping the eec-iv...
  3. skyjacker lift on 2wd bronco ii

2 questions. will the skyjacker kit 136bhk 6" lift work on my 89 2wd bronco ii? right now it has 2.5" spacers up front and shackles/explorer leafs on back giving it an overall 3". the truck looks great. i'm aware i'll have to remove my current spacers and use smaller blocks than supplied with...
  4. help with fuel sending unit wiring

so i made my own fuel sending unit for my 90 bronco ii. i used an aftermarket dorman fuel level sensor and it works great. kind of. i tested the resistance before i put everything in and it read as it was supposed to. in my fabrication i mounted the sensor upside down so now it reads backwards...
  5. Saginaw Pump Conversion

just posting this for anyone else looking to do the same conversion. my truck is an 90 bronco ii with 2.9. the c2 pump was whiny as hell and no matter the amount of bleeding i did the sound never quieted. the pump i bought was from an 85 ford e-150. later i found out the reservoir wouldn't work...
  6. fm146 to m5od swap help.

I've got an 89 bronco ii with a screwed fm146. of course i always wanted to to the mazda swap but couldn't justify it as my mitsu was in running condition. so recently the input shaft broke. don't ask me how. so i shopped around at local yards and found a m5od from a 1998 b3000. well after doing...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad