• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 87_B2K

83 ranger 2.8l idles will not do any more

i just got an 83 ranger and i can start it, it will idle but hen i hit the gas it sputters and drops to about 500 rpm sometimes it will just die 6 months ago i saw it running and driving then one day it just stopped im not to great with this motor only had a 2.9 let me know what yall think
  2. 87_B2K

Milwauikie OR Trails

looking for trails i live in milwaukie/gladstone oregon if anyone lives near lets go do some wheelin i know of browns camp and the new ladee flats ohv parks any others?? :icon_hornsup:
  3. 87_B2K

4X4 swap

im putting a 4x4 in my 87 mazda b2000 i want a 2.9 and a traight axle but i know that wont happen now so for now i just need a mazda axle and tranny, ive never done a 4x4 swap before just wanted to throw this out and ask if there was anything i need to know before i start. and i recently made a...
  4. 87_B2K

91 ranger rancho traction bars

My father has a 91 ranger 6 inch suspension on 32/11.50/15 he has old rancho ladder bars the bushings are gone and now they just clank around he dosent have the money to get new ones, or buy all 8 new universals anything that will work temporarily thx.
  5. 87_B2K

4X4 swap or Pre-Runner?

I have an 87 mazda b2000 i was gonna do a 4x4 swap but was just thinking about it and was wondering what you guys thougt for my year of truck what i should do i have 1990 bronco axles and i need a tranny, then i can have a 4x4 i dont know what to do when it copmes to making my truck a pre runner...
  6. 87_B2K

4WD swap

I own a 1987 mazda b2000 i have acsess to an 89 ranger front end whole assembelly and a 1990 bronco 2 rear end with leafs and shocks was wondering if they will bolt up and if anyone had a cheap tranny i can put in it, must be a 5 speed thx:icon_thumby:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad