• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Jumped my truck and got some carnage

So i jumped my truck and got it good and far off the ground and the landing was actually smooth.Well i tried to turn after landing and i felt I had lost power steering.I sheared the power steering pump shaft cause I'm extreme like that:headbang:.Just wanted to share my first carnage of the s-10
  2. Today sucked HARD(hospitals and trucks falling on people)

Well Adam(littlebigfoot) went to get an emmision test,they said his tires where to big.So we changed em out for 31's,well he passed.When changing the tires back out for his 35's the jack slipped out with adams head in the wheel well pinching his head in between the wheel(no lugs nuts on) and the...
  3. My new ride

Picked up this 2000 s-10 4.3l v6 5 speed with a mild lift and 31's for 1500 because of the body damage and a salvage title.It'll stay how it is for now unless I t-bar crank and shackle it and run 33's,just some pictures of it sitting there waiting for me to pull the bed out and go get it...
  4. I know it's not a rbv but who cares

In keeping with the spirit of jeep builds on trs I figured I'd name this thread similar to Adams (littebigfoot) Basic background of this project is the jeep originally was used for hauling wood out of my family's land in Wisconsin.The stock 4.2l was junk,the axles were weak and it needed more...
  5. Reason's to sas

6. Not a ranger or a b2

Figured since I'm here and bored off my ass I'd post some pics of my truck.She's got a couple miles roughly 250k on the original motor,tranny,and t-case. Hoping a SAS is in it's near future.This is also with both sway bars connected. The ledge was maybe 3 feet maybe a little less. Don't...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad