• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 85broncduece

EMISSIONS troble codes where to go next?

Ive got an 85 b2 with a few trouble codes and Ive got less than a week to get it all squared away.Still thestock 2.8l with eec IV. The koer codes are 12 can not controll idle durring self test or idle speed controll problem, 23 tps out of range. koeo codes are 23, and 31 egr valve position or...
  2. 85broncduece

gm 1 wire swap Q?

Swaping in a gm 200 amp alt. can I hook my original charge wire directly to the batt and rum a heavier ga. wire from alt to batt? Im not worried about the ammeter not working.
  3. 85broncduece

gm 12si swap and ammeter bypass

I wanna remove my ammeter I installed gm 12si with an idiot light and dont really want to keep it due to the fact im running a higher amp alt. Can I just remove the 3 factory alt wires, or is there more to it?:icon_confused: . Im wiring to have the alt. run directly to the batt. for a shorter...
  4. 85broncduece

no brakes... sometimes

Brakes are goin soft randomly. Sitting at a light start rolling foot goes to the floor, let off, brakes are back. Resi is full and pads are decent... Super stumped on this one. Any one know where to start lookin? :icon_confused:
  5. 85broncduece

I.O. INC. fire arms

I.O. is gonna take care of everything. they are paying shipping both ways aswell as "including some other goodies to try to help with the inconvienance (is that how its spelled?) and the production manager is suposedly looking over how the rifels made it past Q.C. thanks for everyones input.
  6. 85broncduece

radius arms...how long is too long?

Gonna build a new set of arms and was wonderig how long they can be extended without serious issues arising?
  7. 85broncduece

trucks not reaching operating temp.

Got in the truck this mornin, drove to the gas station, truck was barely at the first line. Went to Walmart, Same deal not warming up. Got home still cold. Any ideas? :icon_confused:
  8. 85broncduece

rustoleum vinyl paint

Rusto. makes two different reds in their vinyl paints. Wich one is closest to 1st gens red interior? The red or the burgandyish can? thanks every one.
  9. 85broncduece

striping chrome from 1st gen exploder grille?

Ok my grille is peeling in spots so I wanna strip it and rino line it. Tried easy off tried bleach, neither work for the real chrome plating. What are my other options. I have the grille off and I dont want to put it back together when it looks like a monkey f*&#ing a foot ball. P,lease help its...
  10. 85broncduece

I.O. INC. fire arms

I think you may be right 85_ranger4x4. I dont need a $700 parts kit. I can get a parts kit for about $200 and buy a milled receiver for $400 and im still saving money and building a superior rifel. Ill be pitchin a bitch fit in the morning. Thanks for pointing me in a better direction.
  11. 85broncduece

I.O. INC. fire arms

Does anyone have any experiance with the I.O. (Inter Ordanance) AKs? I purchased one last year and have had nothing but problems. The first one the rivets came loose and the receiver twisted after about 150 rounds. waranty department said not an issue we will ship you a new one after receiving...
  12. 85broncduece

extending jack stands?

i have a set of 6 ton jack stands. My stands are coming up a little short(12 inches). My plan is to stack 2x4s nailed together in a square with 2 peices stacked this way= and the next layer oposite till I get enuff height to support my truck. Is there a better way to do this? :icon_confused:
  13. 85broncduece

polymer grip stipling techniques.

Hey been stipiling a few of my fire arms this weekend, and was wondering what other designs or tools people have come up with. I use a radioshack wood burning iorn.
  14. 85broncduece

solid axle made outa a ttb?

Any one ever burned both beams together with some plate? or had the thought? I was thinkin about doing a cut n turn on the knuckles to get the diff a little higher and higher center clearance.probly not practical but I thought it might be interesting.:dunno:
  15. 85broncduece

dual voice coil sub Q?

Ive got a kicker cvr and a 2 channel amp. I was wondring if I can hook up a channel to each side of the sub, instead of paraleling or running in series?
  16. 85broncduece

parking brake switch?

Where can I find one besides the junk yard? The dealer says its NLA.:icon_confused: first gen by the way
  17. 85broncduece

loose front x-member rivets

Hey fellas just wanted to know if drilling and bolting is the only way to fix the loose rivets. I know its the right way but it would require me to remove my engine cage to get to the top ones. Major PITA. what I was thinkin was a couple 1/4in thick straps and gusseting the x-member. Its the...
  18. 85broncduece

axle shaft slides out a little

Ive got a 7.5 rear axle w/torsen l/s and my passenger axle shaft slides in and out about a 1/4 in. Where do I start lookin for an issue. I just had the rear end apart 2 weeks ago and didnt notice any thing.
  19. 85broncduece

4 Door BII ideas and sugestions

ok I know I can go out and buy an exploder, but I like the look of the BII rear windows any idea on what chassis set up would be ideal.my plan would be to cut the front off of the bronco at the fenders and graft :icon_welder: the cab of a ranger xtra cab cut behind the doors onto the front. or...
  20. 85broncduece

melted floor and boots... catylitic conv?

Probly been brought up eons ago cant find anything in search. but my cat is gettin hot enuff to melt the rubber floor mat and a few of my budys boots. i know its an easy fix just dont wanna throw parts at it(Im good at that not so good at diagnosing f/i systems:icon_confused:). im wondering...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad