• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. IslandBlue01

Tires + Fx4 rims = beefy stance!

Went and scored some new rims with 265/75/16 Goodyear Duratracs on them for 180 bones. Craigslist FTW! Btw the grille is f'd I know, Ihave a replacement waiting for spring.:icon_thumby:
  2. IslandBlue01

Offical Knife discussion/picture thread

Any knife guys out there? I carry a Zero Tolerance 0200 with a plain edge and I absolutely love it. I also own a few Spyderco that are great dress up knives. What do you guys like/own/carry?:icon_cheers:
  3. IslandBlue01

2001 Ranger Edge 4.0 4x4 idle woes...

I've had this truck around two weeks and since I purchased it the idle has been surging from 350 to 900 rpm's. There is a CEL for the up stream O2 sensor reading lean. I have read that specific sensor has a heat element for better readings when cold. Would that have anything to do with it...
  4. IslandBlue01

Where To Find A PrePainted Grille

I am in need of a like new/new Island Blue 01 Edge package honeycomb grille. I can't seem to find any around here. Anyone got one lying around or know of one for sale?
  5. IslandBlue01

Hello.....

I am relatively new to the Ranger scene but I have already seen the light. I grew up in eastern Iowa and currently live in Dubuque , IA where I commute to work close to 100 miles a day as a machinist for Bennett Machine And Fabrication. I picked my Ranger up for 2700 with 142,000 miles. It has...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad