• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. IslandBlue01

Informal poll and opinions ar15

So this is what gets me.... The government trains AMERICAN men to fight for our freedom using firearms that they fall in love with. The men then spend their hard won cash to buy weapons. Then the government tells them to turn them in and take ours too! Not going to happen.... Sure there may be...
  2. IslandBlue01

Offical Knife discussion/picture thread

I currently own a Manic XL and I love that thing. Locks rock solid nice large bellied S30V blade. You really can't go wrong with one of those!
  3. IslandBlue01

Tires + Fx4 rims = beefy stance!

Went and scored some new rims with 265/75/16 Goodyear Duratracs on them for 180 bones. Craigslist FTW! Btw the grille is f'd I know, Ihave a replacement waiting for spring.:icon_thumby:
  4. IslandBlue01

Wow, looks like quite a few people here like the idea of a good knife! I have always liked Kershaw knives and have never had a problem with them or their warranty service if I ever needed it. So I decided to check out some of their budget folders in the 20 dollar range. So here's some pictures...
  5. IslandBlue01

Just got the shipping confirmation on a Boker Nopal. Of course when I receive it I'll throw some pics up and give a quick review. I ordered it to play with a chisel grind.
  6. IslandBlue01

A buddy of mine just bought the Kershaw Cryo. Badass little knife for 30 bucks. Kershaws heat treat on 8cr13mov must be a bit better than Spyderco's. That Cryo holds an excellent edge.
  7. IslandBlue01

Those griptillians have a crazy beefy blade but I'm always at a loss as to why Benchmade didn't give them a full frame liner. That axis lock is hands down the best though.....
  8. IslandBlue01

Any knife guys out there? I carry a Zero Tolerance 0200 with a plain edge and I absolutely love it. I also own a few Spyderco that are great dress up knives. What do you guys like/own/carry?:icon_cheers:
  9. IslandBlue01

2001 Ranger Edge 4.0 4x4 idle woes...

I've had this truck around two weeks and since I purchased it the idle has been surging from 350 to 900 rpm's. There is a CEL for the up stream O2 sensor reading lean. I have read that specific sensor has a heat element for better readings when cold. Would that have anything to do with it...
  10. IslandBlue01

Where To Find A PrePainted Grille

I am in need of a like new/new Island Blue 01 Edge package honeycomb grille. I can't seem to find any around here. Anyone got one lying around or know of one for sale?
  11. IslandBlue01

Hello.....

I am relatively new to the Ranger scene but I have already seen the light. I grew up in eastern Iowa and currently live in Dubuque , IA where I commute to work close to 100 miles a day as a machinist for Bennett Machine And Fabrication. I picked my Ranger up for 2700 with 142,000 miles. It has...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad