• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. TS6034

New paint color please

My new paint was recently damaged in a wind storm and over half the truck now needs to be repainted. I'm thinking I might want to do a color change. Could someone change my truck to Toreador Red? They made a light and a dark shade or toreador and I think I'm after the lighter shade. I realize...
  2. TS6034

Question on 8.8 axles

Are all the 8.8 axles from the explorers 31 spline? I had one that was and it had disc brakes. I'm looking at buying another but this one has drum brakes. The guy says it's from a 94 or 95. Would that have the 28 or 31 spline shafts? Thanks in advance!
  3. TS6034

My free body drop!

I took the ranger out for a ride today. Figured I'd park it in the leaves and snap a pic of my free fall body drop. Lol
  4. TS6034

Ranger 5.0 by the 5 OH

I don't think I ever posted anything in here on my V8 build so here are a couple of pics of the truck. I did a build up thread in the RBVS UNDER CONSTRUCTION, the link is in my sig. [/IMG] [/IMG]
  5. TS6034

5.0 Ranger on bags

So I took the truck out of town for the first time. There was a small car show about 40mins from my house. The rain kept the turnout low but it was still fun. I beat out 4 S-10's in the mini truck class for a 1st place! And they were all painted nice and everything. I was suprised at the...
  6. TS6034

5.0 bagged ranger test run

Here is the first hard run made on the truck since it was built. I'll get a better video next time. WARNING: This film was shot with a professional driver on a closed course! LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy9IA27_nKU Let me know what you think.
  7. TS6034

92 bagged 306 B303 cam

I just got my truck driveable and wanted to show it off over here in the lowrider area. :icon_thumby: Here's a few pics... [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]
  8. TS6034

T-5 or AOD Speed sensor?

I seem to have misplaced the bracket that holds the speed sensor into my T-5. I think maybe one for an AOD will also work? Just wondering if anyone can answer that question. The truck is street ready otherwise and I'm dieing to drive it. Also if anyone has an extra one on hand and would be...
  9. TS6034

Help id the oil sender and coolant sender

I have a 92 4cyl that I got with no engine or trans. I've since installed a 5.0 and I'm trying to use the factory guages. I can't find the wiring for the oil sender (for guage not engine comp) or the coolant sender wire. Can anybody help me identify the wiring? Color? I know they should both be...
  10. TS6034

Pics of my project

92 Bagged 5.0 ...Tom's build My 92 reg cab before... [/IMG]

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad