• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Help me pick out a Muffler

http://www.jcwhitney.com/CHERRY-BOMB-HIGH-PERFORMANCE-GLASS-PACK-MUFFLERS/GP_2006458_N_111+1986+200728632+600001787_10101.jcw I don't know what one to put on. My muff was rattling and had a bunch of holes in the pipe so I cut it off just after the cat. I welded a two foot pipe at an angle to...
  2. Installing Aftermarket Speakers 1986 BII

I didn't see anything on how this was supposed to be done so if anyone else is wondering... Read all instructions and view all pictures carefully before starting This should give you an idea of what needs to be done to install speakers in your truck. 1986 and similar years (someone tell me...
  3. Should Rancho RS5000's expand?

I can push them in or pull them out and they stay where they are at. I have 4 total, front and rear, all do the same thing. I know other kind of shocks expand, a guy at autozone said that they should but he didn't sell ranchos so I figured he didn't really know. The gal at Checker (CSK Auto)...
  4. Destroyed Double Carden(sp?) Drive Shaft Fix

So there was a nasty vibe getting nastier and I removed the rear drive shaft and the double carden (sp?) was run dry and toasted. (not the spider u-joint bearings but the ball) Six States Distributors (drive shaft guru masters) here in Ogden, UT says that they have to chop off the end yoke of...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad